Rochedale Real Estate | A Community Within
The Rochedale area is home to some of Brisbane’s newest houses, Rochedale is definitely the place to be. Still expanding thanks to several new estates, the suburb’s benefits extend well beyond its fresh and modern feel. Add in an ultra-convenient location, great schools, upcoming developments and even the opportunity to live on acreage properties, and it’s no wonder Rochedale has taken off in the last few years. Located 20 kilometres from the CBD and positioned with easy access to the nearby Pacific and Gateway Motorways which offers great travel time to beautiful areas across Brisbane. With a population of around 3,175 in 2016, we can set an educated guess of over 5,000 in 2021 and still seeing more growth with each new development.
Currently Rochedale is 81% owner occupied as we are seeing more of the middle-aged generation moving in. In general, people in Rochedale work in a professional occupation. The current household structure is predominately middle-aged couples with children. The remaining 19% of Rochedale being renters, Rochedale has seen amazing growth in investment properties for home owners and is continuing to grow for future home owners. Each year the real estate is an ever chaning industry aswell as the prices shift year to year aswell. Get an obligation free appraisal to get informed on your current house price today.
Rochedale is approximately 15 square kilometres with 0.7% of the suburb being parks. Households in Rochedale are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying $3,000 - $3,999 per month on repayments.
With house prices always shifting we have found over the last 12 months the lower quartile prices for a house is listed for $883,750. The average price of a house sold in the Rochedale area sits at a median price of $1,050,000 and the upper quartile price has been $1,257,500 (Corelogic)
With more units coming into the Rochedale area we have found over the last 12 months the lower quartile prices for a unit is listed for $627,250. The average price of a unit sold in the Rochedale area sits at a median price of $645,000 and the upper quartile price has been $963,750 (Corelogic)
With the average length of ownership for properties at just 4 years in Rochedale we have seen a shift, over the last 12 months Rochedale alone has seen over 105 Properties sold. With new land releases in the area, most new developments in the area take the form of high density residential and commercial projects. Creating the opportunity for a great lifestyle and a modern style home which comes with easy access to community facilities.
Selling and buying real estate can be daunting and choosing the right agent can be hard. Call us on (07) 3421 7222 for a chat and some helpful advice regarding your property or head to our contact us page, and let the harcourts family contact you.