Internally, the property has four generous sized bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and large open plan kitchen. The kitchen flows to the patio and the fourth large bedroom which has separate entry access. This multipurpose bedroom can be used for many other uses such as an office, home business or a parent's retreat.
This house has beautiful original solid polished timber flooring throughout and is freshly painted which looks stunning! Lovely afternoon breezes flow through the house, while the rear Jacaranda tree provides lots of shade for the children to play.
This property is situated on a 668sqm level block close to bus stops for direct city commutes, under 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD. Surrounding 5 Kilkenny Street are a multitude of amenities including large parks, public schools, local shops, cafes & takeaways and access to major supermarkets.
Refreshed, maintained and in good order. There is nothing else to do but move in and unpack. Come and have a look for yourself.
5 Kilkenny Street at a glance:
- 4 Good sized bedrooms (1 bedroom has separate outside access and its own toilet)
- Big Kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Large air-conditioned separate lounge room
- Great flat yard perfect for kids and pets
- 2 toilets
- 1 Bathroom
- Quiet street
- Close to Schools and shops
- Car parking or storage under the house
- Internal laundry
- Security screens and doors throughout the home
- Front and rear verandahs
- Outdoor pergola
Any questions? Want to inspect the property? Contact Robert Kopp without delay.