Are you looking for a development site? Land subdivision, child care centre site, townhouses, then this is the one.
Development Application has been submitted.
295 LILLIAN AV, SALISBURY
- Superbly positioned block on 3,491m2 with 2 street access.
- Divide into minimum 7 blocks with sizes from 400m2 to 615m2
- Right next to the Lillian Av park
- Positioned high up on the hill with superb views for future homes and/or development.
- Potential for Child Care or Aged Care development subject to council approval. Speak to your town planner.
- Holding income of up $1,500/week while you organise any approvals
- Walk to schools
- Very close to QEII Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank and Macgregor.
- 15 min walk from Salisbury Train Station at end of Lillian Av.
- Close to Griffith University Nathan Campus, Shops, Transport, amenities
Location: Salisbury is gaining increasing popularity due to its close proximity to the central business district. Just minutes from the South-East Freeway and the Ipswich Motorway, Salisbury offers easy access to the city centre and the more traditional industrial route to the west. The Granard Road and Kessels Road link also provides access via the Gateway Motorway to the Port of Brisbane.