PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION.
Convenience and comfort collide in this sharp looking unit in a sought-after part of Greenslopes. Just a few short kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and close to everything your heart could desire, this is a savvy real estate buy that will appeal to investors, young professionals and downsizers looking for lock-and-leave convenience.
The exposed brick façade of the complex is complemented by landscaped gardens that show a genuine level of care from tenants and management. There are only eight units in total, which have been tightly held over the years. There is visitor parking as well as a dedicated single lockup garage for this unit.
Inside we have a modern aesthetic that’s functional and comfortable. Carpets which were replaced a few years ago, give it a fresh feel, and a split system air-conditioning unit in the lounge ensures comfort no matter the season. The tiled kitchen has a stove, rangehood and oven, along with ample bench and cupboard space. A breezy balcony is the perfect ‘chill’ spot.
The two bedrooms are generously-sized, both coming with built-in-robes. The bathroom they’re serviced by has bath and shower and is also home to the laundry.
The dream location means you are:
- In the catchment for Buranda State School and Coorparoo Secondary College;
- Close to public transport, both bus and train;
- Within easy reach of the Pacific and Gateway Motorways;
- A short walk to Stones Corner and Buranda Village;
- Close to Greenslopes Mall and Coorparoo Square;
- Close to cricket fields, parks and a shared pathway;
- Within easy reach of Brisbane city.
Need more info? Get in touch with The Henry Wong Team® today!