Sold before Auction! OPEN HOME CANCELLED.
There are comforts galore in this family residence located on a corner block. Thoughtful design, masterful finishes and a high-quality construction ethos ensure this could be the background for many years of happy memories.
The modern, bold façade of this eye-catching home is framed by lush, well-kept green lawn. A red brick driveway leads to the two-level building, whose double garage is accessed via two separate roller doors.
Indoors there’s a focus on open-plan living, with an expansive dining, living and kitchen area providing a central socialising zone. Large windows let the natural light in, and a split-system air-con unit ensures year-round comfort.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a dishwasher, stone benchtops, an electric cooktop with rangehood and oven.
Sliding glass doors lead out to a generous undercover alfresco area, which looks out over a low-maintenance paved courtyard where there’s space to put in a pool. Well planned and well cared for, this area is a highlight of the home. There’s a bedroom with split-system air-con and built-in robe downstairs. A powder room is located downstairs as well.
Upstairs we have three large bedrooms to complement the fourth air-conditioned bedroom downstairs. All have built-in-robes, while the master has its own walk-in-robe, air-con unit, sparkling ensuite and private balcony. There’s a main bathroom upstairs too, with separate shower and bath.
Proudly sitting in the Mansfield State High and State School catchment areas, this home is close to Wishart Shopping Village, Westfield Garden City and The Village Upper Mount Gravatt. Mindona Rotary Park is a walk away, and you’ve got easy access to both Gateway and Pacific motorways.
This house is currently tenanted.
You’ll need to get in touch fast if you want more information.
• Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Areas
• 15-minute walk to Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School
• 3-minute walk to Goodstart Early Learning Centre
• Short drive to St. Catherine’s Catholic Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College and Citipointe Christian College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• 3-minute walk to bus stop at Boyanda St (Bus 185 & 186) taking you to Garden City Interchange and Brisbane City
• Short walk to Wishart Shopping Village
• Short drive to Palmdale Shopping Centre, The Village Upper Mount Gravatt and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
• Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
• Short walk to a picnic area/shelter and playground at Mindona Rotary Park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.