Inspections by Appointment Only. Your home is your sanctuary, a place for the pressures of life to fade away and be replaced by happy family moments. This standout low-set home brings you everything imaginable for a lifetime of such moments. Here’s your chance to secure a comfortable, easy and happy lifestyle for you and your family.
On a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac this sprawling property takes full advantage of the massive 965-square-metre block.
A manicured front yard pays tribute to the love and regard the sellers hold this home. It combines with the homely façade for inviting street appeal to instantly makes you feel at home.
A long, paved driveway leads to the lockup remote garage which has secure parking for two vehicles. The garage floor has been recently redone, and it’s ‘larger than normal’ size means extra storage space is on offer.
Let’s look at some of the internal features:
- Entry is through the garage or via the formal front entry, where a covered porch protects you from the elements and a Crim Safe door keeps the home secure.
- A free-flowing floor plan intuitively maximizes the space on offer and provides room for privacy, entertainment and relaxation.
- Upon entry there’s an expansive formal lounge on your right, carpeted and lit by recently installed LED lighting. Attractive cornices will catch your eye, but it’s the never-ending potential of this room that will really get you thinking.
- The layout is centralized around an open plan living and kitchen area. Unified by wall-to-wall tiling and bathed in masses of natural light, its sure to be a hit amongst entertainers.
- The kitchen has a modern, classy aesthetic, with ample cupboard space and striking stone benchtops. Modern appliances include a dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and a water filter.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area, which is tiled and has a ceiling fan.
- Adjacent to the kitchen we also have a formal dining area.
- An internal laundry to the home has extra storge space.
- The four secondary bedrooms are all generously proportioned and come with built-in-robes and ceiling fans. Two of them have laminate floors, while two are carpeted. The fifth bedroom is the stunning master. It has lush carpeting, a ceiling fan, a walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. Sliding glass doors lead out to the backyard.
Outside we have a sizeable backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play. The whole family will love the crystal-clear saltwater pool, fringed by tall palms for privacy and surrounded by visually appealing terracotta tiling. It’s got summer written all over it.
The following locational benefits are yours to enjoy here:
- Close to Nariel Place Bushland and Rubicon Crescent Park;
- Proudly sits in the Kuraby State School catchment zone;
- Walking distance to Kuraby Special School;
- Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School are nearby.
- Kuraby Train Station is within walking distance;
- Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre, with its array of shops, cafes and eateries, is a six-minute drive away.
For more information, please get in touch quickly. This one will appeal to families, professionals, investors and anyone with an eye for good real estate.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.