Situated in a quiet pocket of Inala, this dual level house sits on a massive flat of block of 637 square meters within walking distance to Biota Street with shops, restaurants, and medical facilities.
A separate lounge area next to the entrance which is big enough to have a corner couch and a TV station, making a perfect media area for relaxing and entertainment.
Tilted floors throughout with ease of cleaning.
A dedicated kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop and plenty of bench space and ample storage space with a pantry.
The spacious living and dining area flows seamless to lounge, making downstairs a pleasant open plan with great potential for a large family gathering.
A well-positioned large bedroom with access to a full bathroom and toilet, perfect for parents to stay with kids living upstairs.
Good sized laundry with enough storage room.
Timber floor for stairs and both bedrooms.
One queen sized bedroom and one large king sized bedroom with a walk through robe and two-way bathroom.
A single garage and a car port with roller door, ideal for parking a caravan.
Well maintained and covered patio on the side yard – a short escape from busy when sitting in the sunset to enjoy the breeze while watching the kids playing in either front yard or back yard.
• 3 big bedrooms including 1 bedroom downstairs and 2 bedrooms upstairs
• 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms
• carport with a roller door
• Massive back yard on a flat block with great potential to add a swimming pool or granny.
• Recently painted fence
* Currently Tenanted for $355/week upto Feb 2022. Never had issue with tenants.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Harcourts Beyond will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.