A fantastic renovated family perfectly suitable for both first home buyers who are blessed with renovated kitchen and bathroom and savvy investors with great rental return.
Well positioned on a massive 708 sqm block in a quiet Cul-De-Sac, this low maintenance, brick home is just stone away to bus stops and local Chemist Warehouse, and local shops, parkland and playground and great proximity to local schools and childcare centre.
First home buyers
You will find the beauty of tastefully designed two-tone modern kitchen features a stunning white subway tile back splash; ample storage space, stainless steel appliances, high quality fittings and more than enough bench space to cook up a storm.
The main living areas of the house boast an inviting dining area that spills over into a large living and lounge space making it the perfect home for family's who love to interact.
As we move into the warmer weather, this home has got you covered with a split system air-conditioning unit in lounge area as well as the main bedroom! But that's not all, this beautiful family home also offers a breezy, private undercover patio area for you to sit back and enjoy some time outdoors while the kids run and play in the huge fully fenced backyard.
The modern two-tone theme is retained in the brilliantly renovated main bathroom which has been designed with a growing family in mind with durable high-quality tiles and fixtures, saving you $$$ for further renos.
The property is currently tenanted with $400 per week with rent higher than local average. Great tenants so far who care the property like their home. The current lease will finish in Nov 2021.
Also will situated in the corner block of Melbury Street and Campden Street, the property is ideal for home business owners to put signage outside the colour bond fence with GREAT exposure to local traffic.
- 3 good sized bedrooms; 2 with built-in-robes, all with near-new carpet
- Bonus study area/ second formal dining area/ play area
- Newly renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher, pyrolytic Bosch oven, and an extra-large fridge space with convenient plumbing for water dispenser
- Large family living room with high vaulted ceilings
- Air-conditioned master bedroom and living area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living/dining areas
- Refreshed rear outdoor entertaining area with new pergola
- Luxuriously renovated main bathroom with huge shower, bath and high-quality fixtures
- Fully covered front deck
- Huge powered double garage/shed
- Bonus enclosed carport to secure an extra car or boat!
- Large 10,000L water tank
- $400 per week rental income per week with lease up to Nov 2021
- V.I.P Holiday Club Award Program for landlords from Harcourts Beyond that was recently ranked as
#5 in Brisbane
- 500m to 545 Browns Plains to Garden City
- 500m to 550 Springwood to Browns Plains
- 5 minute drive to Logan Motorway
- 5 minute drive to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, shops and amenities
- 5 minute drive to City 150 BUZ
-5 minute drive to Browns Plains State School / Browns Plains State High School
- 5 minute drive to Browns Plains Child Care Centre / Cubby Care Browns Plains
- 3 minute drive to Chemist Warehouse
* * * Note * * *
The photos of outside area were not recently taken and due to the recent rainy weather condition. However viewers can expect great similarity from the real outdoor photos after reasonable trimming and tidy are given.