With a wide frontage, this sprawling property takes full advantage of the massive 900-square-metre block. This home has been renovated from new en suite, carpets, repointed and repainted roof to new porcelin tiles and painted throughout. You will also notice the newly installed chandeliers and down lights.
Your home is your sanctuary, a place for the pressures of life to fade away and be replaced by happy family moments. This standout low-set home brings you everything imaginable for a lifetime of such moments. Here’s your chance to secure a comfortable, easy and happy lifestyle for you and your family.
A manicured front yard pays tribute to the love and regard the sellers hold this home. It combines with the homely façade for inviting street appeal to instantly makes you feel at home.
A concrete driveway leads to the lockup remote garage which has secure parking for two vehicles. The garage floor is ‘larger than normal’ size means extra storage space is on offer.
Let’s look at some of the internal features:
- Entry via the formal front entry, where a covered porch protects you from the elements and a Crim Safe door keeps the home secure.
- A free-flowing floor plan intuitively maximizes the space on offer and provides room for privacy, entertainment and relaxation.
- Upon entry there’s an expansive dining on your right and living on your right, lit by recently installed LED lighting. Attractive chandeliers will catch your eye, but it’s the never-ending potential of these rooms that will really get you thinking.
- The layout is centralized around an open plan living and kitchen area. Bathed in masses of natural light, its sure to be a hit amongst entertainers.
- The kitchen has a modern, classy aesthetic, with ample cupboard space and striking benchtops. Modern appliances include a dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven and rangehood.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area, with remote control pergola shutters which allows for directional airflow & a wet weather cover
- Adjacent to the kitchen we also have a formal dining area and rumpus area.
- An internal laundry to the home has extra storge space.
- The three secondary bedrooms are all generously proportioned and come with built-in-robes and ceiling fans with all brand new carpets. The master bedroom is the stunning master. It has lush carpeting, a ceiling fan, a walk-in-robe and fully renovated ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. The study/5th bedroom/office is multi purpose.
Outside we have a sizeable backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play. Big land gives you the opportunity to add a granny flat without the added expense of buying land again. With great views and breezes, it opens up the opportunity to put up a spacious deck, It’s got entertainment written all over it.
The following locational benefits are yours to enjoy here:
- Close to Nariel Place Bushland and Rubicon Crescent Park;
- Proudly sits in the Kuraby State School catchment zone;
- Walking distance to Kuraby Special School;
- Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School are nearby.
- Kuraby Train Station is within walking distance;
- Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre, with its array of shops, cafes and eateries, is a six-minute drive away.
For more information, please get in touch quickly. This one will appeal to families, professionals, investors and anyone with an eye for good real estate.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.