Great Location! Rare Opportunity!
Address: 14 Turnberry Place, Carindale
Price: Offer over 1.3 million
Inspection on Saturday (By appointment ONLY)
Yes! It’s within the Mansfield State School catchment area.(Year 7 – 12). First time on the market for sale since the owner built this house, this lovely property situates in a quiet cul-de-sac.(One of the best pockets in Carindale). It’s also adjacent to the huge Edwads Park. ---- perfect place for entertaining your family or exercise. You can simply go for a walk/run before going to work. Only minutes’ drive to the well-known Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre. Does this give you all the ticks?
The property is currently renting at $700/week until 21/03/2023 (Long lease). So, you can snap it for investment to start with, then plan your future later on.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 car garage
- 772 m2 Block (with Approx. 37 meters frontage)
- Very quiet & nice neighborhood.
- 2.7 m high ceiling downstairs
- Brilliant location
- Primary School catchment: Belmont State School
- Junior/High School catchment: Manfield State School
- Close to parks and bikeways
- Close to a lot of private school & college (Christian Outreach College, Brisbane Advenist College, St Catherines Catholic Primary, etc.)
Absolutely great opportunity for you, call Thomas Lee on 0448 988 988 for an inspection.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the vendor or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. All interested parties must solely rely on their own inspections, enquiries and searches with all relevant authorities.