Townhouse with 2 Car Spaces
Address: 50/93 Penarth St, Runcorn
Price: Offer over $365,000
Contact: Thomas Lee 0448 988 988
Solid brick & tile townhouse situates in quiet yet convenient location. Only minutes’ walk to Runcorn train station. Close to local shops & Pineland Plaza with Coles, grocery shop, restaurant in it. Only 10 mins to Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Asian Restaurants, Hospitals, Pacific Motorway…It’s just central to everything…
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in robe
- 2 bathrooms (one with ensuite)
- Open plan living
- Private fully fenced courtyard
- Air conditioning & ceiling fan throughout
- Lock up garage + Car Space (on the driveway)
- Body Corporate fee: $826/quarter (include Admin, Sinking fund)
- Primary school: Runcorn State School
- Secondary school: Runcorn State High School
Currently renting at: $390/wee until 20/01/2022.
Body corporate fee: $826/quarter.
Great for first home buyers and investors.
To find out more, call the exclusive agent Thomas Lee on 0448 988 988 for a private inspection.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the vendor or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. All interested parties must solely rely on their own inspections, enquiries and searches with all relevant authorities.