- The promoter is Harcourts Beyond whose registered office is at Shop 3/532 Kessels Road Macgregor.
- The monthly giveaway is open to property owners that engage Harcourts Beyond for a sales or rental appraisal on a property they own in accordance with Harcourts Beyond property appraisal criteria.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per property appraisal.
- Closing date for entry into each monthly draw will be the last day of the month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a hand draw from all entries received in that month and verified by Harcourts Beyond.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim their holiday voucher within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The holiday accommodation voucher is not transferrable to any person or entity other than the client.
- The promoter is in no way connected with:
1. The supply or possible supply of goods or services; or
2. The promotion by any means of the supply or use of goods or services; or
3. The sale or grant, or the possible sale or grant of an interest in land.
- If the holiday accommodation voucher expires prior to the client redeeming the voucher, then Harcourts Beyond is not obliged to replace the expired voucher.
- If the client does not for whatever reason like or accept the voucher then Harcourts Beyond is not obliged to replace the gift.
- The promoter will notify applicable persons when and where the giveaway can be redeemed. Terms and conditions to redeem holiday voucher available at: https://choosemylocation.com/terms/
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate giveaway details supplied to any person by any third party connected with this promotion.
- Harcourts Beyond may at any time and in its full discretion:
1. Cancel this promotion if circumstance arise outside of its control without the need to issue to the client whatsoever; and
2. Modify the purpose and terms associated with the promotion without the need of providing notice to the client.